HEART TO HEART
1. What is your most pressing issue?
2. What I hear you saying is… in addition to this, is there something else?
3. How is this affecting you? Others?
4. What will the future be like if nothing changes?
5. What do you see as my responsibility for this issue?
6. What do you see as your responsibility for this issue?
7. What does the preferable future look like to you?
8. What is the most powerful thing we can agree to ask God to do?
Noble Plans & Deeds
9. Based on the above, what is the one thing we cannot fail to do?
10. What practical steps do we need to take to make this happen?
Courageous Conversation Questions, Copyright © 2003, 2008, Noble Call Institute, Inc. Published by Noble Call Institute, Inc., Springfield, IL, 62707 Courageous Conversation Questions are © Copyrighted by Noble Call Institute, Inc. and are reproduced under license to: Families That Last to be included in its website All rights reserved. Any additional reproduction in any form, in whole or in part, prohibited except by written permission from the publisher.